Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bored

Long time didn't update my blog edi.I went back to Klang for 2 weeks.I will go back again tomorrow as want to gather with some friends on weekend.Last 2weeks was extremely boring as my daily life-eat,watch tv, sleep & as a driver-drive my mum,aunt and cousin to any place they want.I had cut a new hair by Edmund.Then,Jieni accompany me attend the SHU UEMURA party.Thank u so mch,Ni! if not u,sure I will b very boring.I had spent RM420 tht day on buying SHU product & a TOPMAN hat.I will upload the things I bought in next post.

I went to sing K wit Yvonne on last tuesday.Always feel fun & happy together wit u,friend.After that,I drop at her house as I want see the S.H.E new released book that she bought.That was the last stock when she bought.The seller told us out of stock edi & not sure whether will come again or not.OMG!!!!!PLease let me buy 1,I must collect it.I had ate a lot too.My lovely aunt everyday cook my favourite foods to me,I love all the dish she cooked.My big uncle also will brought me to eat on weekend.I'm so appreciate it as whole of his family treat me very good.I Love u all so much.& also my cousin sister.





Bck to school again.FINAL Exam is coming after 3weeks.Shit.....

1 comment:

  1. hehehe.. 2 weeks eh..
    thats y i didnt see u in kernal's class today..
    bad bad andrew..
    hehehehe.. anyway we only have one more day of class - tuesday, and then, its the endddddddd...yippieeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete