Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm coming Bck







Hi,B.I'm back.The hair look messy as this photo I took before going to take bath.There is a black hairband.Hallo!!


Hohoho....Finally I've time to update my blog as last week is busy in those school work.I'm freedom now as all my assignment & presentation had past.First of all, I'd like to thank to my group mate for their participate in every time discussion and doing a good job in all the assignment & presentation. Beside that,sorry if I had done something or saying something that make you all angry.......The successful is because the effort by all of us.Thank u so much.Muaks.....

I know there are some gossips about me in my class,I'm sure is not spread by my best sisters & friends as I will not done the same things to my B so I just don't care it as I just want to be Myself.I hate those people who betray friend so I rather choose not to know who betray me.A,just forget it,have a smile...=>


This is the logo that I design for presentation-Create a company.


Yesterday,I having my personal oral presentation.Wah!I were extremely nervous as since a long time i didn't have personal presentation & I'm the 1st presenter.During the presentation,I just acted like I'm calm as I know nervous will make me forget what I needed to say.I don't know how my performance was but my friends told me that is quite good.Wish Ms.Jane will satisfy to my performance.Thank, Zing for borrow me your laptop to complete my slide show as my stupid laptop always got problem.I WANT CHANGE A NEW LAPTOP,mummy.hehe........

I miss my mama so mch.It has been 1month and 2weeks I didn't go back home.Mummy,I miss U.Mumy,wait me I'll bck in this friday.I MSN with my Bro Lian Wee today.I'm so touch with what he told me.Pei Ling,don't worry as he is really a good man & I'm sure he will love and protect u forever.Thank god for loving all people around me.Please help them when they are in trouble.

God,Help those people who illness with AH1N1.They are innocent.AH1N1,please leave us away.U r not belong to this world.Get away from us.....>>>


I love this Rome style sandal from LANVIN.How much is it?I want buy.I must have it.Anybody know how much???I want go to Starhill.......I want buy!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

I like the checker shirt from TOPMAN.












Please Pay attention in the class,Andrew....hehe^^


2 comments:

  1. waiting u back...
    ur outfit looks nice leh...
    really got the fashion sense,
    n u oso can be a model dy..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sandals...


    www.inspiredbyfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete