Thursday, October 22, 2009

New life

Well....finally back to my second home.Actually,I'm not feel good along this holiday and I also don't know why but I do feel better after I back to here.Thanks,Winnie as I do feel better after I expressed all my feeling to you.I believe that we can solve all the problem we faced.We can do it!!

Oh my god!!this semester is short sem but the class are so full,I have to attend class everyday.Sometimes until 8 in the night.Primary,I thought can be relax for this semester but who knows is more tired than long sem.Last semester I just have to attend three days per weeks for 5subject but now only 2subject and everyday got class.How come UTAR arranged the class like that.I feel that this school didnt let me have any U life feeling as everyday seem like rushing for something.Haiz.......

Beside that,I want thanks to all my dear B-J,Edmund,Zing,Pei Suang,Yong Yee & Slay for yours present.I really like and appreciate it.I never think I will have a Ipod (I will upload it soon)before as I'm that kind of person who only willing to spend $$ on clothes althought I like Ipod too.So,thank you so much!!!muaks...

I have a new hair style for this semester.The whether are so hot so I asked Edmund to cut me a short hair.I feel fresh and nice.Thank,Edmund.You are my best hair stylist...New sem,new hair,new look and I hope I will have a new life from now...Every things stop & start from here ....XOXO,B!




outfit for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment