Monday, February 8, 2010

Forgiveness


So down the mood today,
every things seem like not under my expected.
Every things seem like will leave me away soon-
My friend,my energy,my motivation,my mood...
but still have to pretend be nothing
as I want to learn to be strong(in fact I'm not strong)
and I really don't want other people worry about me.
Don't ask me if you can't help me
as I'm lazy to explain anymore.
I'm a worst & terrible person,
Didn't contribute but ask for more...
WHY?
I want to change,
please help me!
This moment,this second...
I want to cry,
I need somebody hold me up.
Mummy & Daddy,
Sorry as I know I'm not being well as a son..
make you disappointing....
,
原谅我的无理,
原谅我的任性,
原谅我的放纵,
原谅我的奢侈,
原谅我的要求,
原谅我的贪心,
原谅我的没用,
请您原谅我的一切.
您是我满分的妈妈,
但我是个不及格的孩子...
我尝试去进步,
我真的需要你,
我爱你,妈!


No comments:

Post a Comment