Monday, February 1, 2010

Take Charge



hehe....take a shoot during the talk.

My daily followers.I can't live without mirrow.=D

The note of "Take Charge".



"pink lady"Zing & me....

Sweet & lovely couple,they are my best friend in My school...


On the previous sunday,I had attend a talk for soft skill which the topic was 'TAKE CHARGE'.Actually I'm not really interested on it before I go for the talk as the purpose I go is for accumulate marks to get a soft skill certificate....but after I join the talk,I fell not bad,at least not worst as I think.
The speaker is very interesting and funny so could attract me to pay attention during the talk.But this talk take long time,from 9in the morning till 5evening.So,half day already gone...make me Tiring too!

What I learn from the talk?

Emm...all of us in our life is full of choice,the success is depends on whether you want to take charge,it's means make the choice.Many people like to give excuse or blame for don't want doing somethings,being shy and others(Me..=D hehe).
but in fact they really can do it if they try.Fails also never mind ,at least You had tried before then U can learn from the mistake and do it well in next time....It's better than U didnt do any things.What U aim just try your own best to get it,I'm sure we will success in one day if we could step out the first step...Start from now!

nite,Angel!!


1 comment: