Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back

Hi,B,I,m back.I have no write my blog for along one month.so lazy......hehehe
I had finished my first uni year and now are going to start my second year.Wow,so happy.During this semester holiday,there were many things happened.My grandpa had pass away,I think now he is with my dad in another place,wish both of them are in good.
Life is like a candle light,we don't know when it will wink out so we have to handle our own fate goodly and appreciate it.Life won't take two.B,family are very important,give more care & love to them.I love you,mummy.Although sometimes I will argue with you,I still loving in you and you stand the first place in my heart that none can replace.muaks...
I had crazy shopping during this holiday.Thank to mummy as giving me what I want.I will upload what I bought soon,B.Hey,my little J,you know I calling you.That's our secret.Thank you for company me shopping this holiday,stop me to buy those unusably things(help me save $)and help me when I needed anytime.I understand your feeling and situation.I won't angry,give more care to your B but remember A is always around you when you need me.I also sing K with Yvonne.It was so fun. Yvonne,you are so great.You really my best friends that none can replace too as every time we met,we still close to each other although we have not meet for long time.Love you,B.
Beside that,I and my high school gang celebrate Edmund 20Th birthday at a restaurant named"THE CAVE".There were so nice and romantic,suitable couple to dating there.We have bought a bag to him as his present.Edmund,I wish What you wish will come true and all the trouble will get away from you.Work hard and pay more effort,I sure that you will success in one day.We will support you till the end.My dear sister Dodo,I won't worry you as I know you is the girl that know how to take care yourself and strong.I wish to be like you.You always give me many advise and told me the meaning of life.I won't forget our promise,I will take care you when both of us become old.Ah Ni,thank for bring me to the market and I wish next time can go with you again as you are the shopping queen.You are always cute and funny in my heart.Lastly,my dear Dorothy,sorry for didn't find you out as my holiday were too rush,I promised I will invite you out to play the next time I back,OK.The end!
I'm back.G9,B!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. my eyes cant tahan to see so long blog la... a bit uncomfortable now...
    next time can write in few paragraph ma...*.*
    tats my advise la..

    ya la, next time we go kl play...
    i want something special in my life la...!
    every year nothing happen in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great holiday.. sorry bout ur granpa though.. neway i tagged ya :P.. have a great time doing it.. lol.. tc

    ReplyDelete