Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Em.......


Hi,b.felt sad as king of the pop music-MJ had left us but he will forever in our mind. This few day was busy doing assignment.I hate it! Sometimes feel confused as don't know how to do and I'm the leader but I seem like don't know anything.God,please help me! My skin become a little bad although I has use sun block(SPF40) everyday as the weather here were so worst-so hot.I want go clinic wash my face. The only thing let me feel fun is everyday wear what I like to school.This is the benefit of study in University.hahaha....Long time didn't meet my gang,miss u all so much. Today,finally I wear my contact lance to school and I match with a big spectacle.At top is the photo take by myself describing 4 looks-happy,anger,slow-witted and joyful. Mega sales already start,I want shopping.My list:
  • ZARA tops & shoes
  • Shu umuera Whitening Essence
  • WILLIAM LIEW trousers
  • Body sun block....still considering.....??
I'm waiting for the He by MNG opening in Malaysia,I like it so much.It design are so nice and attractive.Quick come to Malaysia.


That's all for today.xoxo,B!

1 comment:

  1. yup, mega sales begin now...
    its time to shopping!
    oledi forgot the feeling bout shopping.. XD

    ReplyDelete