Friday, June 19, 2009

lonely


I just finish watched the second season of 'Gossip Girls'.It's a good drama for me.I think many people like it too.Hope the third season will be released soon.
I'm so lonely,B.I feel that no one is concern about me here.I don't know whether this was my personal problem.I'm not dare to ask them as it sound sensitive.I feel that I didn't have any real friend here.Everyone has their own partner to share their fun and sadness,but I...... .I try to push myself think positively.Maybe is I think too much.I love them.B,Let me know if I make any mistake.I don't like the feeling of being alone doing any things....It was so tough to pass this journey but I will try my best.Miss of all you,B,who in every corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i have that feeling also...
    so i can understand u
    but what to do?
    juz do something u like n forget bout that feeling...n u will feel better...
    gambate, my fren...
    im planning year end trip to taiwan...
    but plan in my heart... hvn got any action yet!
    haha...

    ReplyDelete