Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Went back to school again,Busy...

I & Zing were waiting for lecturer in office.We had made appointment with her but she late.So we sat under the table for waiting.Give me $$$,I'm a poor begger...

Say hi!


I went back to my hometown last Wednesday.I had done a lot of things and feel that every day is busy till the day I came back.I went out with my cousin to order foods as her husband was going to pray(don't know how to mention,em....dato,a chinese priest).That day,we went to buy Burger King.We had ordered 3 sets chicken burger and 1 set of fish,but the waiter has made a mistake.He gave us extra 2sets of double beef cheese burger(new released one).Wow,so great and I think sure the waiter will be scold by his superior but I didn't border about it as we can eat free.hahaha....
I went to wash & lazer my face too.I just wish my skin can recover soon.
Today I having my auditing mid term.Damm it !I don't know how to answer even I had read all the note.Why teacher want to set the question so difficult?always want to make us crazy.Beside that,I have many things to do in the following 4 weeks so I only can go back home after 1 month.Spoiled my shopping plan.....got many mid term,assignment and pesentation but I believe that I can do it.I hate those people always like to blame and say this dont know how to do,that don't know how to read.Blame 1or2 times its ok, but don't blame everyday,make people feel annoyed.Hey,use your mind please.
B,I think maybe I have some mental problem as sometimes I will hate somebody,even want to kill them as they are too dishonest when they get along with you.I dislike this kind of people and also those people who say your gossip in front of you.Shit la those people.Calm down,A,just be yourself.G9,my angel!


My outfit for the day

1 comment:

  1. trust urself alwayz... n u will hv the motivation to do tat...without those fcuker ppl...

    i oso hv the same feeling like u..
    the feeling is damn %^&*#$...

    ReplyDelete