Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hooray!!!


Actually my mood were not very good in previous few days.I also don't know why.I always like to think too much.A,think positively.But one thing I had learned was communicate with people is very important.
Finally my first presentation finish,our group get 19 over 20 marks.Hooray,so happy as teacher told us that the presentation that we performed was her favorite.Thanks,God!But sure I will crazy in next 2weeks as I have another 1presentation,3assignments & 5mid term.Wah........crazy school with crazy teacher,they thought us are robot(no time to rest and have entertainment).My little poor A,I sure that you can did it.Go...go ..go..........


My B-Winnie.I really appreciate those thing you taught me about your life experience.I will think positively and I wish you happy too.I sure both of us can achieve our target.

My outfit on Monday-just black & white.

1,2,3.....chic chat

My brunch for last Sunday,I cooked myself-veges with fish cake & pork sauce egg.Emm...delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment