Friday, July 10, 2009

J,we love U

Yesterday morning,I saw J eye seem like cried before but I didn't ask her why??
Then,Zing told me that J grandma pass away.I
were shocked after I knew so I immediately go to comfort her.J,don't be sad.We will be around you 4ever!
I skipped 1 class today as I'm not understand what the lecturer teach even if I attended.The lecturer is an Indian.His pronouns of English is like BAHASA TAMIL,how the students know what he talk about.Sir,You also need improvement.
I had attended another tutorial class but I late-to
gether with my 2 B's.HATE IT!as that is our class but we have no place to sit and need to sit in front of tutor table,make us so embarrassed because of those student from other class came to replace our class.Hey guys & girls,we don't mind you all come to replace but please bring along your own table & chair and don't sit our place.OK!

Conversation between me & the tutor(after I sat down):
T=tutor ,M=me

T:Student,you.

M:Yes?
T:Can u wear such short to school?

M:Emm.....(considering)I don't know but I just wear what I like to school as this is mine freedom.
T:Yes ah,won't the guard scold you or the restriction show what student should wear?
M:Ha???No,the guard didn't border it.Got the restriction paper stick on the board but who care it.....
T:Really can wear short like that?
M:(wat the fxxx,why u ask so many times)-just say in heart.(Give a smile) can,sir.

The tutor is crazy.This is not the first time I wear short to his class,what the reason for asking at today????.Enough for today........

No comments:

Post a Comment