Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Many things to do

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Oh my God,so tired.Yesterday having 1mid term and today just finish 1 then next week have 4.I slept early on Yesterday night(didn't read much-got 6 chapters)but I had do revision often so still have some memory in my mind.Today the Accounting mid term got 39 MCQ questions and it required us to finish within 1.5hours.Oh my Gosh!the time is not enough for me(my friends too) as I can't finish so finally I just simply draw the answer.Hope the answer that I simply choose is RIGHT one,hahaha.......luckily I did not use many time to read as I think even I read,I also won't know how to do some difficult question,such a lazy A.

We celebrate our friend-SWS birthday today twice,during school break time and at the night we having supper and chating together at cafe.She's a nice girl among my university friend.Wish her Dre@m come true.....I chat with SJ-friend during Pengajian Malaysia class today as this subject is very bored,why we have to read those Malaysia history or what?aduhai.....Having fun chating with her as both of us have same intrest-Fashion & Beauty.I like her outfit as it show her unique personal style.Both of us having the same problem-that have been long time we didn't go for shopping.IIIII 111111 shopping........I can released my streesed and happy with it.I'm so admired my friends who study in KL & Subang as I can go shopping anytime if I study there too......shopping,shopping............quick finish those boring test and presentation then I'll get back to freedom.I'll post my shopping list in the next post.Stay tuned!!

At the end,Sorry Winnie.I love u,B.



My formal wear for last week presentation





1 comment: