Thursday, July 16, 2009

WAt the FxxK tutor


Is the tutor again,this is the second time he make me feel embarrassed and angry.It also let my B misunderstand me,so sad.Today,my classmate having their presentation and the tutor was non-stop criticize them(with high volume).If the class is just us then never mind but other students came to join our class too so it really make people feel embarrassed.Hey,please Mr.Kanal,we are just student,not all the things we done is 100% fine.Your responsible is to teach us and not criticize us.Hate you.......

conversation again=
Me:M ,Tutor:T ,My friend:B

B:What the tutor told us just now?
M:He said that just now the question we done is very simple one,in exam normally won't came out such question.....(while i was continue telling my friend what the Sir said,he had interrupt us)
T:You,Boy.Why were you talking with your friend?did you know I can make you stand for ten minutes?I did it before at Sungai Long campus.You think I not dare.
M:(wtf,I really want to kill him at the moment)Yes,I'm not talking with her.She ask me what were you said just now and I just want to tell her.
T:(He think that my friend don't understand what the question he taught just now)This type of question even ten years old student also know how to do.How could You don't understand?I really don't know how to describe you.
M:(please make sure what the situation is before you saying something,Sir)Sir,you....(I want let him know he had misunderstand to my meaning).
But he........
T:Ok,continue our question.

It really make me crazy and I want to scold all the xxxxxx to him.You stupid teacher.
My B,sorry if I had hurt you but I didn't have that meaning to blame you.I just want to explain to the tutor we were not chatting.Sorry,B.Love UUU......

No comments:

Post a Comment