Friday, March 20, 2009

20th March-2

Today accounting lecturer inform us that the mid-term maybe will be held on next Saturday(28th of march).Most of my friend even me were so angry for the unsystematic of school and disappointed for unable to go back our hometown.Zing want go back for celebrate her niece birthday and I miss my hometown too so we decided go back.I will drive as she can't drive alone and another week Wednesday we will back too,actually it is very tired driving for long distance but that is ok as can go back home.What I consider is the petrol and toll fees,need to pay for twice,it's really wasting a lot of money and I really wish that got someone can take turn to drive so I can take a rest.The happiest is can go back to hometown.Haiz,so tired,already want sleep.Another 13 minutes is sister Winnie birthday.Happy birthday to you,my dear angel.Wish you all the best and dream come true,must be happy everyday...^^
Good night to every angel........have a sweet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment