Saturday, March 14, 2009

Please

So poor as i was sick 5 days ago-Monday.
I can't take rest as got 1exam on Wednesday and 2exams on Saturday.
I am so terrible as how come i will sick before few days of exam.
No energy to study,
no appetite to eat,
no mood to do any thing......
fortunately,i have two of my sister Jing and Zing take care of me.Pei Shuang,Yong Yi and Hamyu giving me support and want me to take more rest.Thank a lot!but i can't sleep as got many exam are waiting for me to read...
Beside that,thank to my lovely sister Winnie who bring me to see doctor
and we think that the clinic at Kampar here need to have improvement as it is really unsystematic and disappointed.
Every thing was past now and I was getting better,only got some born pain.
Hope that next time don't let me sick again during exam time as it was really tough to past.
and.......
let me pass the PBM exam tomorrow...Thank god!

my meal during sick time

1 comment:

  1. aww u were sick??? sowie to hear. but glad u'r betta now... btw, the meal does look nice.. who's the chef eh? hehe.. tc

    ReplyDelete