Friday, March 20, 2009

20th March-1

Yesterday night,we bring Pei Shuang to Kampar pasar food court to have our dinner.This morning around 7am we went to Kampar big pasar to buy some ingredient prepare for this weekend sister Winnie birthday dinner.Below are some image review:

This is the main attractive of prawn mee as it
sambal was so nice.I think Jing & Shuang can finish all as they like it.
Finish already,I vote it for ***3 star.
Three of us having prawn mee as our breakfast.Last night i ate prawn wantan,this morning ate prawn mee,there were so many prawn swim in my stomach.
3
1,2,3 we are happy family.I'm barli,Jing Yuh is kekwa and Pei shuang is green lemon.

2
1
Emm...so delicious!
This is one of my favourite dish at the food court-Prawn wantan.It's only RM2 per bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment