Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dre@m chief

A good sunny day in this afternoon,I had wake up at 2.30pm.Then,I went to my paradise-that's our kitchen.Why I describe kitchen as my paradise?It was because i love it so much and I love to cook.I am going to cook for tonight my lovely Winnie birthday dinner.I had prepared five dishes and one soup.It take me around 5hours to complete this mission from wash,cut and cook.I was so happy as I able to do it all by myself.I'm no dare to get help from others as all my angel were tired and busy so i decided to cook for them by myself.At first,Suang wants to go to her friends house to complete their project so she can't eat the dinner.Fortunately,finally she can eat as she can late a bit go her friends house.I was so happy as this dinner is our family gathering so i hope all of us can attend.Thank to god for giving us a nice and sweet dinner.

Below is the dishes that i cooked,let's have a looked:

Curry leaf stick with chicken cube 咖哩叶鸡粉炸鸡块

Dry tofu fuck with onion leaf 蒜叶肉酱炒豆腐

Otak molest white-smooth tofu 乌达蒸滑豆腐

Tomato fight with lady fingers 蕃茄江鱼仔炒羊角豆

'Caipo' eat by egg 菜蒲蛋

Fish ball swim in the Seaweed soup 紫菜鱼圆汤

Those foods is named by You & Me.Anyone who want delivery please call 1300-88-2525,you can order any foods you want without disturbing me.Open for 24hours,first call first serve.
Good night!

2 comments:

  1. wahse, all u cook by urself ar?
    some more wanna sell ur product...
    wow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew, u cooked all that urself???????
    im super duper intrigued!!!
    it looks so tempting..
    by the way, can i have that dry tofu FUCK with onion leaf and otak MOLEST white smooth taufu??? hahahaha.. just kidding.. again, the food looks delicious.. lucky winnie.. lucky housmates of urs..
    p/s :- ill give a call when im hungry next time k.. :P

    ReplyDelete