Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I 1 shopping

How can I alive without shopping?
My dream LV bag,
please wait for me,
I will be your master in one day's.
haha^^
If I did not wrongly calculate,
already got 1month I no go for shopping.
Miss you all so much-
Mid Valley,The Gardens,Pavilion,ONE u,Suria KLCC... and
all my lovely brands.
Nowadays in my daily life also got a lot of words and numbers
but
those are not the brand and the price,
it is those business/accounting vocab and matematic number
which make me feel boring and tend to be fainted.
I have no choice as everyone have to study
for our own future good.
So,
please wake up and don't fall sleep again.
.....Study.....
Try you best & do your best,
fight for your own and your lovely mum.
You can go for shopping after the mid term exam.....
wish that day is coming soon!

hehe...^^good night



No comments:

Post a Comment