Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GO,Gillian




Thank to God for care and protect Gillian.
Thank to Charlene for her care and love to Gillian.
Thank to EEG for never give up Gillian.
Thank to TOUGH and for using Gillian as it spokesperson.
Thank to those media-especially TVB which giving support to Gillian.
Thank to those who love and support Gillian.
Gillian,
fight for your future and don't let your tear drop again.
Don't let those bad mouth and worst media make you fall down.
You are not doing any thing wrong as you are a human too.
None of a human is perfect.
No matter how you are, I will support and love you till the end of my life.
I believe that not only me,all your fans from whole world will support you too.
Go,Gillian
although the road will be hard to walk and lonely
and
sorry for we could not help you anything
but
I know that you are strong and won't give up.
I believe that our support and love will become your motivation to stand up.
WE LOVE YOU FOREVER,GILLIAN!!

1 comment:

  1. hey hey andrew... welcome to the world of blogging... have a blast k..muaks n huggies.. :P

    ReplyDelete