Tuesday, March 3, 2009

'''Unt!Tle'''

Actually this post i want to upload 5 days ago but because of my laziness so i postpone to upload today.Haiz!i am so terrible.
5 days ago-28th February:I wake up around 12o'clock because i slept late on last night as our happy angel-Kelvin came to stay our house for celebrating sister Zing 20th birthday.We celebrate together with housemate and classmate.I sure that zing must be very surprise and happy.The present i gave to her was a pink vincci porch and a nice necklace shared with Jing Yuh.Beside that,I has gave her a hand-made card.
I am sad at that day and I had cried because of my own fault but I have to pretend like nothing as i don't want my friends worry about me.I won't blame other person as I will be blame,sure is I doing some thing wrong.The wound in my heart is become more depth. I am a very simple person,i just wish to be happy and my friend were in happy too.So,i don't care to give as given something out that people needed was a happiest thing for me.I try to present out the best of me to the other and i did not tend to received back any return.What Andrew want?he want all the people love and care to each other.I would like to say "sorry" here to my friends who was hurt by me before,as i know that the feeling of hurt was so pain. Be strong.....Andrew,daddy will always be around you.Lastly,i want to thank to all my lovely family-housemate,all of you is the motivation to make me become strong.........
good night to all the my angel friends,have a sweet dream^^

1 comment:

  1. the person who hurt you is yourself so you have to learn to improved,i will always support you.go for your life journey.............>

    ReplyDelete