Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the colours of my heart

be red,be happy

  • The colour of my heart around 8am-11am was red:I was so happy as after today i will be freedom because the PBM exam is held at this afternoon...haha...I wake up early in the morning and dress up myself.Sister Jing had praised me that I look nice today.Thanks,Jing!
  • The colour of my heart around 11am-1pm was dark:I had scolded by some unknown schoolmate that criticize about my dresses and attitude.I am so sad and cried alone in my room.Thank to Zing for her comfort as it really make me get better.What the fault i had done?Why they want to hurt me so deep?At the moment,i really miss my dad as he is the one who always protect me from getting hurt.Where are you,dad?Are you fine in there?You have to take care yourself,I will be strong.love you from your son.
  • The color of my heart around 1pm-3pm was beach:My heart was getting better as i let myself not to care what those people say about me.I have to my focus attention on my exam.Finally,the Business Management exam past.Actually,I am also don't know what i write in the exam paper today,just throw what words in my mind into the paper.I think maybe i can get over half mark on the exam....hope it..
  • The colour of my heart around 3pm-7pm was yellow:I am feeling good when i saw all my sister after school.I love all of you-Winnie,Hamyu,Jing,Zing,Shuang,Yee and Hwang.I fell more comfortable and be protected while gather with all of you.Thank to my beloved sister Winnie had make me feel warm after listen what she said.I love you and wish you will beloved by your true lover one day....the day is coming soon........^^
What is the colours of my heart now?I'm don't know but i can sure that i wont be hurt and drop my tear again of those people criticizing as it is not valuable to be sad because of them.Stand up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment